We are committed to offering healthy and sustainable catering that is produced, processed and traded in ways that:
- Contribute to the local economies and sustainable livelihoods.
- Avoid damaging our planet.
- Enhance animal welfare.
- Provide social benefits.
We are committed to delivering food services at Oxford College of Business which are environmentally sustainable. We have achieved a significant amount over recent years, including:
- All of our eggs are free range.
- All of our chickens are farm assured.
- Our sustainable food policy.
- 50% of all seasonal vegetables used in our food are grown in our own organic farm located in Panadura ensuring healthy food being served on campus.