OPEN TO ALL CFOS, CEOS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT WHO WISH TO ENHANCE THEIR PROFESSIONAL STANDING WITH THE CIMA PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
The programme provides a window into the minds of corporate leaders in your field. Allowing you to understand what is happening within your industry, your role and even in your region. The program allows you the chance to see what methods other corporate leaders are using to get ahead, both in a wider c-suite perspective and also within your industry specifically. Meaning you can target which key areas you need to keep on top of, and which way to look in order to stay at the forefront in the field of Business and Finance.
Under this fast-track programme, candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA qualification – a three-hour case study exam. The exam primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions, areas which fall within the job scope of CFOs and senior management. Through successful completion of this exam and the relevant work experience, you can qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) conferred by CIMA.
Why should you join the programme?
This programme will enhance your skillsets in leadership, people and business:
- Build the confidence to lead an agile finance function that is fit for purpose in the digital age.
- Be a strong leader with a broader skillset to influence and inspire those around you.
- Possess the tools to become a strategic business partner with good decision-making skills to create value for your company.
- Sharpen your skills in providing relevant insights for your organisation to stay future-focused.
- Unique opportunity to network with peers around the world.
- Get access to a world-class international trainer with a proven track record in running this programme in the Asia Pacific region.
Profile of Speaker
Adrian has provided professional training and coaching up to C-Suite level for the past 30 years. Having held senior managerial positions in several UK-based training businesses, and having been seconded to several business schools to deliver MBA programmes, Adrian brings the right mix of practical managerial experience and rigorous academic knowledge to his workshops.
A CIMA Exams complete, he holds an MBA and professional marketing qualifications. In addition to managing and teaching Adrian is also an accomplished technical author and writes all the course materials used on his programmes. His management roles have included board level responsibilities for business development, marketing, and for business strategy.
CREDENTIALS THAT CAN BE USED ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE PROGRAM AND OBTAIN THE MEMBERSHIP
ACMA / CGMA