New Advancement in Business
Strategic Management for Business
Banking and Financial Intermediation
- A one-year business course covering advanced topics in business and management
- This course is for students who have a foundation degree or HND equivalent
- Development of your management and business planning knowledge and skills
- Programme can be completed within 10 months
- The opportunity to interact with students online and face to face from various industries.
- Discussions through online forums will engage students and allow them the opportunity to network
- Ability to research real organisations and also through case studies, students will be able to understand the real issues organisations face
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
Throughout the course, you will engage in topics such as strategic management and corporate responsibility; banking risk management, international finance and financial management. You will have the opportunity to build your portfolio and employability, distinguishing yourself from your competitors with the first-hand experience of current market developments and financial data.Upon graduation, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to join the banking and finance industry in areas such as financial services, financial advisory work, international banking, building societies, insurance companies, credit unions and other financial intermediaries.