New Advancement in Business
Strategic Management for Business
- A one-year business course covering advanced topics in business and management
- This course is for students who have a foundation degree or HND equivalent
- Development of your management and business planning knowledge and skills
- Programme can be completed within 10 months
- The opportunity to interact with students online and face to face from various industries.
- Discussions through online forums will engage students and allow them the opportunity to network
- Ability to research real organisations and also through case studies, students will be able to understand the real issues organisations face
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
The course aims to develop an individual’s entrepreneurial capabilities. During the course you will have the opportunity to develop and launch business ideas, as well as the opportunity to undertake a work experience.
Students on this course are also able to engage in work related discussions through online forums. This provides the perfect environment to engage with and network with students from a broad range of business subjects. You’ll also have access to the full university facilities for work, study and socialising. This allows you to experience the professional structures you will be a part of in the workplace.
By the time you complete the course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills needed to be a successful manager, in private, public or charitable sectors throughout the world. You’ll improve your entrepreneurial skills and become more confident in making crucial decisions.